In this weekend workshop you will experience the art of public speaking from an actor’s perspective, and learn some of the fundamentals of the actor’s craft. You’ll discover creative new ways to make your presentations more effective and receive direct supportive feedback to help you make your words more compelling.
Over the two days you will learn how to:
- Transform your nerves into positive energy
- Connect with your audience and “handle the room”
- Develop your personal “presence” and authority
- Communicate with greater clarity and confidence
- Deal with mistakes, uncertainty, and risk “on stage”
- Remain relaxed under pressure and think on your feet
- Build confidence in your own communication style
- Bring more spontaneity and fun to your presentation
Cost: $250 (includes lunch both days)
If interested in taking this class please contact the box office at 760-296-2966
10% discount for groups of 10 or more.