Your Generosity Supports the Powerful Voices of the Theatre!
Did you know that ticket and subscription purchases cover only about 40% of the cost of your seat? As a nonprofit institution, Coachella Valley Repertory relies on the generous support of its patrons to help bring art and magic to our stage, and off stage with diverse Outreach and Educational programming. Annual giving is a terrific way to support CVRep Playhouse!
Your individual or institutional contribution will significantly support the productions that appear on our stage: world-premiere plays, musicals and dramas for all ages and generations of theatre-goers. Annual gifts can be unrestricted, which means they will be designated to address the areas deemed of greatest need. Donors may also designate their gifts toward a program of choice. Remember you can gift CVRep in honor or memory of a loved one.
There are so many ways to support CVRep:
- Make a donation of any amount online or over the phone.
- A tribute gift to honor friends and family: in remembrance, in honor of a birthday, or anniversary, bestowed congratulations, etc. You decide on the Tribute Gift amount.
- “Buy a Brick” in the courtyard. Two sizes available ($150 and $275).
- “Take a Seat” and purchase the opportunity to place your name on an armrest in the Playhouse. ($500). Limited seats available. Call for details.
- “Step Up for CV Rep” and purchase the opportunity to place your name on a step in our Playhouse. Call for details.
- Donation of In-Kind goods or services. Please call the Development Department for more info.
- Join the Producer’s Club ($5,000) and get access to The Producer’s Club Room.
- Consider a manageable 3-5 year Pledge.
- A donation from your Donor Advised Fund.
- An IRA distribution.
- A Stock Transfer (to our Ameritrade Account) is generous.
- Underwrite a Play or Event.
- Be an Opening Night Play Sponsor ($10,000) and enjoy the festivities of an opening night production.
- Be a Season 4-Play Sponsor ($25,000). Every year we search for an individual, group or business to help offset the costs of our productions. (Call for details and perks).
- Become a “Naming Right” Building Visionary in our new playhouse. (Call Ron for a tour or questions about this exciting and rare opportunity to have your name “in lights”).
- Host a Fundraising Party!
- Provide or help secure silent auction items.
- Please consider us in your Legacy Plans.
- Cumulative donor levels begin at $250 and rise to $1M—find the level spot for you!
- Volunteer with us! Click here for more information and the online application.
CVRep Development Committee
(760) 296-2966, ext. 103
CVREP is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit, ID#95-4304295. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.